German, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Finnish, Italian, Serbian & Ukrainian Defense Leagues Demand NO v. Breivik Remove 'Like' to their Pages
Andrea Muhrrteyn | NO v. Breivik | 09 February 2011
[Pt.I] The Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Finnish, Italian, Greek, Serbian and Ukrainian Defense Leagues don't approve of Norway v. Breivik :: Uncensored even 'liking' their pages. They demanded that the 'likes' be removed.
The 'likes' were removed; even though the request was beyond absurd. That was however not enough. Then Ronny Alte, the leader of the Norwegian Defense League proceeded to demand that all the pictures containing the picture of Breivik with an NDL badge in the background, also be removed.
This photo was originally published on Channel Four news site, in an article titled: EDL influence over Breivik-linked group revealed.
Asked why the photo should be removed, that was publicly available on a major news website; he only stated that if it was not removed, he would get the -- Norway v. Breivik :: Uncensored -- page shut down.
Why do these people complain about censorship and political correctness; when these Defense Leagues practice as much censorship as those they complain about wanting to silence them? Do they only support freedom of speech for those they agree with? That's not freedom of speech. Freedom of speech is to support the freedom of speech for those you vehemently disagree with.
The Mission Statement of the Defense Leagues says it supports:(1) HUMAN RIGHTS: Protecting And Promoting Human Rights
(2) DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW: Promoting Democracy And The Rule Of Law By Opposing Sharia
(3) PUBLIC EDUCATION: Ensuring That The Public Get A Balanced Picture Of Islam
(4) RESPECTING TRADITION: Promoting The Traditions And Culture Of England While At The Same Time Being Open To Embrace The Best That Other Cultures Can Offer
But.........(1) When it comes to Breivik (and how many others?) the rule of law and free and fair trials are irrelevant?
(2) When it comes to Breivik's trial; a free and fair balanced picture of his motives and the legal -- political necessity -- principles upon which they are founded, are irrelevant?
(3) When it comes to the Radical Honoursty culture Voltarian commitment to freedom of speech for those we disagree with; the Defense Leagues have little concern for a culture that is more committed to the rule of law, than Defense League members have for their own Magna Carta?Letter to Channel 4: Board: Contact:
Mr. David Abraham
CEO: Channel 4
Ms. Jay Hunt
Chief Creative Officer
Dear Mr. Abraham & Ms. Hunt,
NDL/EDL Demands re: Channel 4 Breivik picture.
The NDL/EDL have been making demands that I remove the Breivik picture (www.channel4.com .. K_NDL_EDL.jpg) from my Breivik blog and facebook page, which I found on your website at: EDL influence over Breivik linked group revealed.
The photo's url is: www.channel4.com.../K_NDL_EDL.jpg
Have the EDL/NDL demanded you remove the photo; or complained about the photo?
I do not see any problems with the photo; nor have I been informed of any valid legal justifications for why I should remove it from the Norway v. Breivik :: Uncensored blog (norway-v-breivik.blogspot.com) or facebook page.
A transcript of the NDL/EDL's demands is available at:
Norway v. Breivik :: Uncensored
» » » » [Pt 1] :: [Norway v. Breivik :: Uncensored]