Note to Readers:

Please Note: The editor of White Refugee blog is a member of the Ecology of Peace culture.

Summary of Ecology of Peace Radical Honoursty Factual Reality Problem Solving: Poverty, slavery, unemployment, food shortages, food inflation, cost of living increases, urban sprawl, traffic jams, toxic waste, pollution, peak oil, peak water, peak food, peak population, species extinction, loss of biodiversity, peak resources, racial, religious, class, gender resource war conflict, militarized police, psycho-social and cultural conformity pressures on free speech, etc; inter-cultural conflict; legal, political and corporate corruption, etc; are some of the socio-cultural and psycho-political consequences of overpopulation & consumption collision with declining resources.

Ecology of Peace RH factual reality: 1. Earth is not flat; 2. Resources are finite; 3. When humans breed or consume above ecological carrying capacity limits, it results in resource conflict; 4. If individuals, families, tribes, races, religions, and/or nations want to reduce class, racial and/or religious local, national and international resource war conflict; they should cooperate & sign their responsible freedom oaths; to implement Ecology of Peace Scientific and Cultural Law as international law; to require all citizens of all races, religions and nations to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits.

EoP v WiP NWO negotiations are updated at EoP MILED Clerk.

Friday, April 27, 2012

2012-04-26 (TV2): Breivik Trial: Day 09: Oslo Bomb Testimony:



2012-04-26: Norway v. Breivik Trial: Day 09: Oslo Bomb Testimony: Survived Victims:

Harald Føsker (68) | Anne Helene Lund & Jan Henrik Lund | Wilsgård Sissel (61) | Line Benedikte Nersnæs (51)

Oslo District Court: #: 11-188627 MED-05 | 26 April 2012 | Breivik Report/TV2.NO

9:05 Engh: - What happened to you 22/7?
9:06 Føsker - I was a little walk into work in order to print out some documents, and then narrow it.
9:07 Føsker: - I remember it as a giant bang, like being beaten with a big shovel. It was like a slap in the face.
9:07 Føsker: - I saw nothing, was blind, and knew that something was wrong with the body. I realized at once that it was a terrorist attack.
9:08 Føsker - I heard the alarms and people screaming. I spit out the teeth and shouted for help but no one answered.
9:09 Føsker: - It sounded like someone coming towards me, I thought it was someone who came "to finish the job."

9:55 Next witness is Anne Helene Lund, who was at the reception on the first floor of the high-rise.
10:46 Lawyer Hallgren asked if she has been politically active, and his father replies that she has been quite active in the Young Liberals.
10:47 Lund: - Ironically enough, she had terrorism as one of the subjects while studying.

11:39 The first witness after the break is Wilsgård Sissel, who was portrayed 22/7 with a bloody face. The image of her, went around the world.
11:40 Wilsgård was in 8th floor of the high-rise building when the bomb went off.

12:14 Line Benedikte Nersnæs were in the tower block, on the 11th floor 22/7.
12:15 Prosecutors Holden: - Where were you 22/7?
12:16 Nersnæs - I was in 11th floor, in the police department. It was a bit quiet today, we would have Friday to get. I had been out shopping. We were about 15 at work in the department.


8:37 Føsker is the first witness the court will hear during Day 9 of the trial.

8:53 The court actors begin to arrive courtroom 250 in Oslo Courthouse.

9:00 The court is set.

9:01 Today, four injured party from the government quarter a statement, the prosecutor says Holden.

9:02 One of the four victims, Anne Helene Lund, to explain himself with his father.

9:03 Harald Føsker takes place in the witness box.

9:05 Prosecutors Engh begins questioning by Harald Føsker.
9:05 Engh: - What happened to you 22/7?

9:06 Føsker - I was a little walk into work in order to print out some documents, and then narrow it.

9:07 Føsker: - I remember it as a giant bang, like being beaten with a big shovel. It was like a slap in the face.

9:07 Føsker: - I saw nothing, was blind, and knew that something was wrong with the body. I realized at once that it was a terrorist attack.

9:08 Føsker - I heard the alarms and people screaming. I spit out the teeth and shouted for help but no one answered.

9:09 Føsker: - It sounded like someone coming towards me, I thought it was someone who came "to finish the job."

9:11 Føsker explanation is interrupted by the court administrator, stating that the video transfer to the 17 courts do not work. The court must take a ten minute break.

9:13 The sounds heard Føsker, proved to be due to moves that blew through the broken building.

9:26 The technical problems are not yet resolved.

9:32 Breivik be entered in court again, and the explanation of Føsker continue shortly.

9:33 The court administrator says that the computer error seems to be corrected.

9:34 Føsker - I continued to call what I did, then came the best words I've heard in my life. A policeman said: We hear you, we hear you.

9:35 Føsker was then taken to hospital where he underwent surgery for the extensive damage.

9:35 Føsker tells how his face was restored by surgeons in the trauma team at Ulleval.

9:36 Føsker says he will operate again tomorrow for eye injuries. He currently has a vision of 15-20 percent.

9:37 Engh: - Do you see my face?

9:37 Føsker: - I see the outlines.

9:38 Føsker: - I have had 3-4 surgeries, and there will be 2 to.

9:39 Føsker: - I have been a constant cold side 22/7, because of the damage to the sinuses.

9:40 Føsker: - To lose so much of the sight so suddenly, leading to a number of side effects.

9:41 Føsker: - my hearing is different than it was before, I still have troublesome tinnitus.

9:41 Engh: - How was your physical condition in the morning 22/7?

9:42 Føsker: - It was very good, and that was probably what made me endure this as well, according to doctors.

9:43 Føsker: - My goal is to be in full work again before 22/7. I am in 40 per cent position now.

9:44 Føsker tells how his personal freedom has been deprived of because of damage caused by the bomb.

9:45 Føsker - I could not eat for seven weeks later, and lost weight drastically.

9:46 Føsker: - I am very aware that I should look forward, not backward. I have not followed the case, but know what has happened.

9:47 Føsker: - I have tried to normalize life as much as possible.

9:47 Føsker: - I have worked in the Norwegian Correctional Services for 30 years, and many have asked me what I think about it.

9:48 Føsker: - I have answered that I did not think differently about it. I am proud of the Norwegian correctional services, we treat prisoners with dignity.

9:49 Prosecutors Holden: - You said that you are on the way back to full employment. What is it like to work in the Justice Department now?

9:49 Føsker: - Many who come to work, still feel the anxiety.

9:50 Føsker: - It is an effort to get to work.

9:51 Føsker - I assist others and talk about it. Many feel that security is a bit perverse. But the mind will always be there, considering the circumstances.

9:52 Føsker questioned by his counsel.

9:54 Føsker answer questions about what he thought after the bomb - I had no idea the extent of what had happened, but knew that there had been a terrorist attack.

9:54 Føsker finish his explanation.

9:55 Next witness is Anne Helene Lund, who was at the reception on the first floor of the high-rise.
9:56 Prosecutors Holden: - What did you do in the time prior to 22/7?

9:57 Lund: - I have studied political science, and had a summer job in Government Administration Services.

9:58 Lund: - My job was to keep the contact between ministries and guests. I had worked there just over a month.

9:59 Lund: - I sat in the tower block, and was built at the reception. But I was found on the outside after the bomb. I was in a coma for a month afterwards.

9:59 Holden: - Do you remember anything from before that narrow?

10:00 Lund - I sat there with a colleague (she died in the explosion). I remember nothing, except that I sat there with her.

10:00 Lund: - Whether it was she or I who called in to guard and told that there was a car outside. Right after the bomb went off.

10:01 Prosecutors Holden: - What do you remember from 2011?

10:03 Lund: - I remember little things, during a road trip from Sunnaas we drove past the tower block, and I asked him about which building it was.

10:03 Lund: - Everything I learned during their studies, are gone.

10:04 Lund: - I remember nothing from Ullevål, and in mid-November, when I walked out of the coma, I did not know which room I was on.

10:05 Holden: - You have a remarkably good mood. Have you had any lows?

10:05 Lund: - I am glad that I survived, and I get better the more time passes. This should not go to me.

10:06 Lund: - I intend to master one day, but it's not just great all the time.

10:07 Lund: - I live at home now with Mom and Dad. I am teaching five days a week and trying to train me up.

10:07 Holden has not asked Anne Helene injuries, her father will answer soon.

10:08 Lawyer Hallgren Lund asks if her life from when she lived in a group in Oslo, and shows pictures of her from before 22/7.

10:09 Lund will be shown a picture from the press 22/7, when she was worn away by two police officers and a press photographer.

10:11 Lund will be shown a picture of the destroyed reception area, where she worked. Then a picture from the hospital, while she lay in a coma.

10:12 Lund: - I still have pieces of glass in the body that comes out. All is not removed.

10:14 Lund: - Memory loss is what I notice most of the damage afterwards.

10:14 Lund: - My friends have supported me a lot, I'm not talking so much about what happened now. It respects.

10:15 His father Jan Henrik Lund explains about her daughter.

10:15 He supplements his daughter's testimony.

10:16 Jan Henrik Lund - I will give the court a summary of what Anne has been through.

10:17 Lund: - I must first emphasize that even though I'm medications, this is first and foremost a father's story.

10:18 Lund: - She was scheduled to work out the month of July in the DSS, it was sought after jobs.

10:20 Lund: - We received notification that there had been no explosion in downtown Oslo, and sat in the car. We saw on TV that everything was blown away at work to Anne.

10:20 Lund: - My son was driving, while I called Anne a few hundred times. No one answered.

10:21 Lund: - I called the police and hospitals. I knew where I was going to call. At that time there was been no information about the dead or injured to hospitals.

10:23 Lund: - I thought that she had either been hit by the explosion, or that she was alive and receiving treatment, and could not answer the phone.

10:24 Lund: - The distance from where she was the bomb, was about seven meters. She was called "miracle girl" by colleagues.

10:25 Lund tells how her daughter was found and rescued. She was breathing when she was found, and received first aid.

10:26 His father Jan Henrik Lund is strongly influenced by the acts of her daughter's experiences.

10:26 Lund: - At 15.51 she was in the emergency department at Ullevål hospital.

10:27 Lund: - She was deeply unconscious.

10:28 Lund: - She was breathing even, and was taken for treatment immediately. She received treatment in the best manner.

10:29 Lund: - While we were on our way, she was thus already on the agenda. The reason we did not know this was that the hospital had not identified her.

10:30 Lund: - We were at the hospital around the clock 17, and stayed there all night. Around 21.30 we were told that they had received ten wounded from the government quarter.

10:31 Lund: - One of us joined in to identify her. It was me. It was like experiencing the best and the worst at the moment.

10:32 Lund: - It was not clear that she was going to survive then, rather the opposite.

10:33 Lund talks about the extensive damage to his daughter Anne Helene had after the explosion.

10:34 Lund: - She was milimetre from dying.

10:36 Lund works as a consultant at the hospital in Østfold.

10:38 Lund: - When I studied medicine 30 years ago, we learned that it would not be possible to recover from such extensive brain damage. Today we know that it is possible.

10:39 Jan Henrik Lund: - She was lying in intensive care for a month at Ullevaal.
10:40 Lund: - The first 10 days were life-threatening, and I feared the worst. So it became more stable.

10:41 Lund: - On the 25th day she could breathe on her own. She spent just over a week to wake up and transferred to Sunnaas.

10:42 Lund: - She had good help and training on Sunnaas.

10:43 Lund: - the training has continued to the end of February.

10:44 Lund says that eye injuries still inhibits her, and Anne Helene examined regularly by an ophthalmologist.

10:44 Prosecutors Holden: - How was it to get her home?

10:44 Jan Henrik Lund: - Excellent, although it has been unusual.

10:45 Lund: - Essentially, it is extremely positive that she is here. It was so very close.

10:46 Lawyer Hallgren asked if she has been politically active, and his father replies that she has been quite active in the Young Liberals.

10:47 Lund: - Ironically enough, she had terrorism as one of the subjects while studying.

10:50 The court will take a major break.

11:09 The testimony continues at 11:45.
11:39 The first witness after the break is Wilsgård Sissel, who was portrayed 22/7 with a bloody face. The image of her, went around the world.

11:40 Wilsgård was in 8th floor of the high-rise building when the bomb went off.

11:47 Proceedings will continue, said the court administrator.

11:48 Prosecutors Engh: - Can you tell us about what you did 22/7?

11:49 Wilsgård tells of the departments located in the 8th floor of the high-rise.

11:50 Wilsgård: - The day was gray and rainy, very hectic. It was a great atmosphere.

11:50 Wilsgård: - I would like to say that in 8 floor we lost colleagues.

11:52 Wilsgård tells about one of his colleagues' last words "I forgot to say goodbye."

11:53 Wilsgård: - Then I heard a heavy rumbling and thought it might be a bomb.

11:53 Wilsgård: - I was sitting right by the window.

11:53 Wilsgård - I heard colleagues call for help.

11:54 Wilsgård - I thought it was about to do to get out on their own, but saw nothing. I thought I had been blind.

11:54 Wilsgård: - In the room I saw the window lie like a rug on his desk.

11:56 Wilsgård: - In the time it was dusty, but still bright. The crack in the glass when I went.

11:56 Wilsgård - I was bleeding so profusely that I had to look down to be able to see anything.
11:57 Wilsgård: - Elevator doors were blown away, and on the way down the stairs was trolling set. I heard water dripping everywhere.

11:58 Wilsgård: - Between floors, I heard someone coming behind me. One of them was a colleague who had a needle through the head.

11:59 Wilsgård: - We went through a glass wall that was blown out.

11:59 Wilsgård: - It looked like a boat that had been wrecked, my first thought when I came out.

12:00 Wilsgård: - We were probably pretty nasty out.

12:01 Wilsgård: - I remember thinking that it took a long time before the police and ambulance arrived.

12:02 Wilsgård: - We stood on the corner until it was commandeered a bus carrying us forward.

12:02 Wilsgård: - When we came into the Emergency Department, could not turn onto the bus. It was an articulated bus. People were hysterical.

12:03 Wilsgård: - The most seriously injured were treated first.

12:03 Wilsgård: - They were not finished with me until 01 o'clock at night. I was dreadfully tired. I remember hearing the sound of the police helicopter.

12:04 Wilsgård tells about the treatment she received.

12:05 Wilsgård tells about eye problems that she is still plagued with today.

12:07 Wilsgård: - I am struggling with the memory, I can not remember names of old friends.

12:08 Wilsgård is sick today.

12:08 Wilsgård: - I have a job I love, I miss my colleagues.

12:10 Wilsgård says that she has been working from home, and says that she understands that colleagues have a hard time at work.

12:11 Wilsgård: - I meet colleagues outside of work, they have it tough. They have not been processed everything yet.

12:13 Wilsgård prompted by counsel Mette Yvonne Larsen to describe one of the dead colleagues.

12:13 Wilsgård testimony is over, the final witness taking place.

12:14 Line Benedikte Nersnæs (51) were in the tower block, on the 11th floor 22/7.
12:15 Prosecutors Holden: - Where were you 22/7?

12:16 Nersnæs - I was in 11th floor, in the police department. It was a bit quiet today, we would have Friday to get. I had been out shopping. We were about 15 at work in the department.

12:16 Nersnæs: - Friday The coffee was finished around 14:30.

12:17 Nersnæs - I had a phone appointment with Vestfold police around 15.15.

12:18 Nersnæs: - I remember a loud boom, and the next thing I remember was that I found myself at the door. I realized that something had happened, but did not think it was a bomb.

12:19 Nersnæs: - My boss had been thrown out of the chair, and I met him in the hallway.

12:20 Nersnæs - I had headaches, and he said he would get in the ambulance.

12:21 Nersnæs said she was a fire officer, and that she therefore was drilled to take the fire stairs. But the door was stuck.

12:22 Nersnæs: - It was a complicated exercise to lose, window frames were blown towards the stairs.

12:23 Nersnæs explains more about the journey down the stairs, and how she wanted to help other colleagues, but was stopped by the boss.

12:25 Nersnæs: - Oh my God, she's going to bleed to death, I said the colleague Sissel, who was bleeding from the face.

12:25 Nersnæs: - It was a big hole in the wall that we could go straight out.
12:25 Nersnæs: - When I felt it was something that stuck out from my head.

12:27 Nersnæs: - In the end we were told to get up and go into the bus. I was told to sit still. The bus trip was ... this was something completely different than a normal bus ride.

12:28 Nersnæs: - We arrived at the emergency room, the bus stopped in front of the green.

12:28 Nersnæs: - From then on, I do not remember much.

12:29 Nersnæs - I thought that I have never been in hospital, and when I was quite flustered.

12:30 Nersnæs: - I called people I knew, who had given notice to the family that I was alive.

12:30 Nersnæs describes how the pin was removed from her head.

12:31 Nersnæs say it was a bit of window frame that had stuck in her head.

12:32 Nersnæs: - My doctor said I had been very lucky. It was like a spear that had struck.

12:32 Nersnæs - I had just got lucky.

12:33 Nersnæs says she has been very lucky with good friends, colleagues and a supportive family that has cared for her afterwards.

12:34 Nersnæs: - For all of us, there has been a tough experience. We have a collegial community afterwards.

12:35 Nersnæs says that her role as a senior was turned completely upside down after 22/7.

12:36 Nersnæs: - The pressure on the Justice Department has been particularly marked after 22/7.

12:38 Nersnæs: - I feel in very good shape today, physically. But some of the basic security is gone.

12:38 Nersnæs: - But we must try to regain the confidence.

12:39 Nersnæs say it was very important for her to get quickly to work again.

12:39 Nersnæs: - It has been good to have other colleagues around them.

12:40 Witness Line Benedikte Nersnæs finish his explanation. The court is adjourned for today.

12:41 Tomorrow continues the court with testimony from five other injured party from the government quarter.

» » » » [Breivik Report :: TV2.NO]

No comments:

FLEUR-DE-LIS HUMINT :: F(x) Population Growth x F(x) Declining Resources = F(x) Resource Wars

KaffirLilyRiddle: F(x)population x F(x)consumption = END:CIV
Human Farming: Story of Your Enslavement (13:10)
Unified Quest is the Army Chief of Staff's future study plan designed to examine issues critical to current and future force development... - as the world population grows, increased global competition for affordable finite resources, notably energy and rare earth materials, could fuel regional conflict. - water is the new oil. scarcity will confront regions at an accelerated pace in this decade.
US Army: Population vs. Resource Scarcity Study Plan
Human Farming Management: Fake Left v. Right (02:09)
ARMY STRATEGY FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: Office of Dep. Asst. of the Army Environment, Safety and Occupational Health: Richard Murphy, Asst for Sustainability, 24 October 2006
2006: US Army Strategy for Environment
CIA & Pentagon: Overpopulation & Resource Wars [01] [02]
Peak NNR: Scarcity: Humanity’s Last Chapter: A Comprehensive Analysis of Nonrenewable Natural Resource (NNR) Scarcity’s Consequences, by Chris Clugston
Peak Non-Renewable Resources = END:CIV Scarcity Future
Race 2 Save Planet :: END:CIV Resist of Die (01:42) [Full]

:: Fair Use Notice ::

FAIR USE NOTICE: The Norway v. Breivik blog contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to provide information for research and educational purposes, and advance understanding for the EcoFeminist vs. Breivik: Beyond Left and Right Wing: From an ecological perspective, all human economics and politics are irrelevant’ Argument. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. Copyright owners who object to the fair use of their copyright news reports, may submit their objections to Norway v. Breivik Blog at: [EcoFeminist]