Note to Readers:

Please Note: The editor of White Refugee blog is a member of the Ecology of Peace culture.

Summary of Ecology of Peace Radical Honoursty Factual Reality Problem Solving: Poverty, slavery, unemployment, food shortages, food inflation, cost of living increases, urban sprawl, traffic jams, toxic waste, pollution, peak oil, peak water, peak food, peak population, species extinction, loss of biodiversity, peak resources, racial, religious, class, gender resource war conflict, militarized police, psycho-social and cultural conformity pressures on free speech, etc; inter-cultural conflict; legal, political and corporate corruption, etc; are some of the socio-cultural and psycho-political consequences of overpopulation & consumption collision with declining resources.

Ecology of Peace RH factual reality: 1. Earth is not flat; 2. Resources are finite; 3. When humans breed or consume above ecological carrying capacity limits, it results in resource conflict; 4. If individuals, families, tribes, races, religions, and/or nations want to reduce class, racial and/or religious local, national and international resource war conflict; they should cooperate & sign their responsible freedom oaths; to implement Ecology of Peace Scientific and Cultural Law as international law; to require all citizens of all races, religions and nations to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits.

EoP v WiP NWO negotiations are updated at EoP MILED Clerk.

Friday, May 4, 2012

2012-05-03 (TV2): Breivik Trial: Day 11: Forensic Investigation: Utoya



2012-05-03 (TV2): Breivik Trial: Day 11: Utoya Massacre Testimony:

Utoya Guard: Simen Brænde Mortensen | Jon Olsen: Skipper of MS Thorbjørn with Attorney: Christian Lundin | KRIPOS Police captain Gøran Dyvesveen & S.Buskerud Police District Police Superintendent Trond Sandsbråten | KRIPOS Police Superintendent Morten Støen | Ministry of Government Administration and Church Affairs Secretary: Ingelin Killengreen

Oslo District Court: #: 11-188627 MED-05 | 03 May 2012 | Breivik Report/TV2.NO

9:03 Simen Brænde Mortensen has taken the witness stand.
9:04 He will talk about the meeting with Breivik on land since before the massacre Utøya.

9:04 Prosecutors Svein Holden: - You were a participant at the summer camp at Utøya. Can you tell us about your role?
9:05 Mortensen: - I arrived Utøya Monday to attend the local chapter leader conference. Here I learned a lot and related many contacts. It started before the summer camp began. I should be in the crew.
9:06 Mortensen: - I was responsible for the people got a passport and we had an overview of who was on the island at any time.

9:32 Skipper MS Thorbjørn have counsel Per Christian Lundin.
9:33 The skipper is technical service manager at Utøya. He lost his partner, Monica Bosei 22 July.


10:41 Now the police captain Goran Dyvesveen from the NCIS and the police superintendent Trond Sand Braaten and Southern Buskerud Police District to witness the forensic investigation of Utøya.
10:42 Prosecutors Holden:
- You have made clear a presentation. You can start, it's possible that I come with any questions.
10:44 Pob Dyvesveen, NCIS: - Today I will show technical crime investigations carried out. What is seized, where it is seized, the results of investigations on the site and in the laboratory.

13:26 Now is the police captain Morten Støen from the NCIS to talk about the ammunition and weapons defendants had with him.
13:27 Prosecutors Svein Holden: - Can you tell me what you working on?
13:28 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: I have worked on weapons technical department for seven years.
13:29 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - I will talk about the ammunition that was used and found the Utøya and a little about the damage it inflicts.

14:46 Ingelin who is a former police director in 2011 was appointed secretary in the Ministry of Government Administration and Church Affairs.
14:47 Prosecutors Engh:
- The reason that the witness here today is that she will talk about how the affected ministries were not able to be in normal operation for a period after the terrorist attack.



8:57 Terror defendant Anders Breivik Behring enters the courtroom 250

8:58 Breivik talks with his defense Geir Lippestad before he sits down.

9:00 District Court Judge Wenche Elisabeth Arntzen arrive. The court is set.

9:01 The judge asks prosecutors to account for today's program.

9:03 The judge said that the committee's statement is well presented and submitted to the parties.

9:03 Simen Brænde Mortensen has taken the witness stand.
9:04 He will talk about the meeting with Breivik on land since before the massacre Utøya.

9:04 Prosecutors Svein Holden: - You were a participant at the summer camp at Utøya. Can you tell us about your role?

9:05 Mortensen: - I arrived Utøya Monday to attend the local chapter leader conference. Here I learned a lot and related many contacts. It started before the summer camp began. I should be in the crew.

9:06 Mortensen: - I was responsible for the people got a passport and we had an overview of who was on the island at any time.

9:06 Holden: - On 22 July was the land?

9:06 Mortensen: - We were responsible for the registration. I went on duty at 13 o'clock this day.

9:07 Mortensen: - We were told that there had been an explosion in Oslo. We paid close attention to this.

9:07 Mortensen: - We heard from those on Utøya that all activity was suspended until further notice because of what had happened in Oslo.

9:08 Mortensen: - 17 The time arrived, a gray car at the ferry landing. I saw that there was a man in black clothes in the car. He had a police emblem on the shoulder.

9:09 Mortensen: - I got up and walked to the car. The door opened and he said he came from the police in Oslo and was on a routine mission to secure the island.

9:09 Mortensen: - He said there were several other police officers who were on the same mission in other places.

9:09 Mortensen: - I am surprised that he came in a gray car, but thought that maybe all the uniformed cars were busy in Oslo.

9:09 Holden: - Was there anything you surprised by his behavior?

9:10 Mortensen: - He seemed calm. I noticed that he had a gun on his thigh. The fact that he had a gun I dismissed as a problem fairly quickly because of the situation in Oslo.

9:10 Holden: - He has a card around his neck as he shows to you?

9:11 Mortensen: - Yes, he had an ID card which I recognized as politiid.

9:11 Mortensen: - I asked if it was announced that he will. He replied that it would be.

9:11 Mortensen: - I called up the island and said it was a police officer who was over.

9:12 Holden: - The boat was moored at Utøya at the time?

9:12 Mortensen: - As I had understood it was not to some boats then. I was told back from Utøya that the boat would soon come.

9:13 Mortensen - I glanced at him and saw that he understood the message.

9:13 Holden: - How far was it from the car to the tent?

9:13 Mortensen: - It was about 20 meters.

9:14 Mortensen: - At the time I see him walking behind the car and opens the doors and arrange something. I see that he's doing a pretty heavy weapons. I see that there is a telescopic sight on the weapon.

9:14 Mortensen: - He sits in the car and wait for the boat to arrive.

9:15 Mortensen: - The boat comes and Monica Bosei and skipper of the boat meets the accused. I can not hear what they are talking about.

9:15 Mortensen: - He will help load the equipment he has with him on board.

9:15 Holden: - Who helps him get the cash on board?

9:15 Mortensen: - I do not remember who did it.

9:16 Mortensen: - The boat runs and heads out. At this time I send a message to a friend that there are armed police on the way over. Then at 17.14.

9:16 Holden: - There was a fellow on the island?

9:16 Mortensen: - Yes. We sit in the tent and do not have views of the island. So we do not see when the boat docks there.

9:17 Mortensen: - So we hear three shots.

9:17 Mortensen: - I thought that he tested the gun. At the same time, I thought, why he does it.

9:17 Mortensen: - It was such an excited mood from before so I thought why he should test the weapon.

9:18 Mortensen: - So we hear two longer shots series. VI, which are located on the pier when the panic. We go out of the tent and see the island. We cry, what happens?

9:18 Holden: - How many were you on the land at this time?

9:18 Mortensen: - I would estimate that we were five volunteers. Someone came by bus just in the time there.

9:19 Mortensen: - It is called over to the island. I do not know who called. But the message was clear: It's a cop who shoots on the island. Many are killed. Call the police

9:19 Mortensen: - I thought it was a police officer simply had to click.

9:20 Holden: - What did you do then?

9:20 Mortensen: - There were many who followed the call to call the police and ambulance. They picked up the phone and called, but I do not think anyone came through.

9:21 Mortensen: - We tried to make contact. At one time there are some who cry, you came into the cars we drive now. I took the phone and put me into the nearest car.

9:21 Mortensen: - When I see that MS Thorbjorn runs into Tyrifjorden from Utøya. Then I think, now comes the more to help him (editor. Defendant)

9:22 Mortensen: - We agree about Drammen, but as we run, we think of running against Sandvika instead. Along the way, when the driver achieves contact with the police and he was very upset. He struggles to keep control of the vehicle

9:23 Mortensen: - Right after I'm through to the police. I think I say it's a cop who is on Utøya with weapons. I say that it was a pistol and a rifle.

9:23 Holden: - What do the police?

9:23 Mortensen: - I am told by police that they have received several messages and that they are about to send help.

9:24 Holden: - Do you have contact with someone on the island?

9:24 Mortensen: - I am a bit unsure. I think it made contact, but I do not remember.

9:24 Holden: - Then you go to the police, and you are questioning, at 1950.

9:25 It is now defending Lippestad's turn to ask questions. He asked Mortensen if he can remember anything about how the defendant drove into the square on.

9:26 Mortensen: - He was the very calm and controlled. As he comes and turns into the parking lot so he stops before he found a place right by the water.

9:26 Lippestad: - So it looks as if he knew where he was going to park?

9:26 Mortensen: - It is difficult to answer. He found a parking space.

9:26 Lippestad: - Is it easy to find?

9:27 Mortensen: - Personally I do not know if I had found the way to the road. It is tucked away on nedkjørselen. It is my impression.

9:27 Lippestad: - What was it that made you think he was a real policeman?

9:28 Mortensen: - the very beginning it was the mark he had on his shoulder. Even then, I was determined that he was from the police. Also, there was evidence that he had around his neck, which I perceived that the police evidence. Also, he carried the weapon.

9:28 Lippestad: - Did he say anything about why he was driving in such a-typical car?

9:28 Mortensen: - No, he did not say anything about it.

9:29 Lawyer Larsen asks if he knows what time Breivik arrived at the island.

9:29 Mortensen: - I know it only from the message I sent to my 17.14. He was on his way into the boat.

9:29 Larsen: - Was there anything you reacted to by his behavior?

9:29 Mortensen: - No, not by behavior. He seemed affected by the situation in Oslo.

9:30 Mortensen: - He said this was routine in connection with the terrorist attack in Oslo. It puzzled I above. That he confirmed that it was a terrorist attack. It was not known at the time.

9:31 There were no further questions to Mortensen. That's when the captain of MS Thor Bjorn's turn to testify in court.

9:32 Skipper MS Thorbjørn have counsel Per Christian Lundin.

9:32 The skipper takes the witness stand.
9:33 The skipper is technical service manager at Utøya. He lost his partner, Monica Bosei 22 July.

9:34 Prosecutors Engh: What was the mood before you went over.

9:34 Skipper: - It was a rainy day. We saw on TV after the bomb went off in Oslo. I got a call from the sailor that I had to drive over and fetch a policeman. Monica and was a seaman.

9:35 Prosecutors Engh: Have there been any talks with the island about what has happened in Oslo?

9:35 Skipper: - It was. But my role was mainly to run the boat the day before this happened.

9:36 Skipper: - When we drove over .. I do not remember much of what was said. But I remember the police officer came down to the boat. He greeted Monica.

9:36 Skipper: - He took a box down to the boat. There was talk that there was no bomb search equipment in the box.

9:37 Skipper: - He was told to pack your rifle in a plastic bag. But half stuck out, so I found a bag to.

9:37 Skipper: - Breivik and Monica talked while we waited for a few more that should be included. Breivik asked us to run, in a certain way.

9:38 Prosecutors Engh: Before we move on to the boat over. What kind of impression did you have him on the land?

9:38 Skipper - I had no particular impression of him. There was nothing I reacted.

9:38 Prosecutors Engh: - The message you got while you were on the island. What have you learned?

9:38 Skipper: - That there was a policeman from the PST. That's what I heard of the sailor.

9:38 Prosecutors Engh: - Did you have any sense of his mood?

9:39 Skipper - I saw that he was very stiff in the attitude on the way over. He drank a beverage bag on the way over.

9:39 Prosecutors Engh: - your partner stood and talked to him? Was it just the two?

9:39 Skipper: - It was possible there were more, but I only remember that the two were together, just below me.

9:39 Prosecutors Engh: - You have previously described him as frisky? What do you mean by that?

9:40 Skipper: - He spoke quickly and decisively.

9:40 Prosecutors Engh: - And then you go over. Do you remember who's talking?

9:41 Skipper - I just remember the two, and seaman.

9:41 Skipper: - When we came over, we added the country. I asked Breivik if we should run up his cash. It said yes. I picked up the car, which stood at the main house.

9:42 Skipper: - Then I saw Trond Berntsen in the mirror, he greeted Breivik.

9:42 Skipper: - I see he shoots Trond Berntsen from behind, and he falls.

9:43 Skipper: - I can not remember if I see him shoot Monica. I think I do, but I'm not sure. I was 10-12 feet away.

9:43 Skipper - I may have repressed it.

9:44 Skipper: - I think that there must be an exercise. But when I think also that I would have known it. I understand that there is something wrong.

9:44 Skipper - I thought that Gaddafi has said he would send terrorists to the countries that have bombed Libya. So I think that it was them. I started to run.

9:45 Skipper: - I expected that I should be shot in the neck too. It was wide open when I run. I thought it was going to be a hostage situation.

9:45 Skipper: - Monica and I have talked about that it was a perfect target. I thought of my daughter, who was also on the island.

9:46 Skipper: - I thought of trying on the evacuation, but thought that it was hopeless.

9:47 Skipper - I met several people and shouted that they had to run for life. I ran straight south, and thought that I would run around him.

9:47 Skipper - I picked up the phone and called 113, while running on the beach.

9:48 Skipper - I ran to the boat. The sailor was standing there. It is possible that Eskil comes when I'm not sure. But I think he's going after me. They were more in the boat then. We see no more in the vicinity, so we runs out.

9:48 Prosecutors Engh: - Do you know what time it was?

9:48 Skipper - I'm not sure.

9:48 Prosecutors Engh: - Did you speak with the police by phone on board.

9:48 Skipper: - No, I think it was quickly done.

9:49 Skipper: - The boat was important in relation to an action. We drove to the landside. I thought that someone had said there would be two to the PST.

9:50 Skipper: - We were also afraid of being shot from the island.

9:50 Skipper: - We drove north. When I called back to the police. I repeated what happened.

9:50 Prosecutors Engh: - Did any of you in touch with those who remained on the island?

9:51 Skipper: - There were messages from others that it was shot on the island.

9:51 Skipper: - I'm starting to understand what is going on and know the despair to come.

9:51 Skipper: - It was completely silent. One heard only the hum of the engine. Everything was absolutely unreal. We waited for the helicopters and blue lights, but nothing happened.

9:52 Skipper - I was notified by my daughter that she was safe.

9:52 Prosecutors Engh: - Speaking of you who are on the boat about what you should do?

9:52 Skipper: - Some had contact with police.

9:52 Skipper: - It seemed safest to drive north. I felt the desperation of the body.

9:53 Skipper: - It was a tremendous desperation. It was just us ..

9:54 Skipper: - I have some buddies and brothers to the north. One of them was going to Afghanistan in November and I thought he had weapons. I got a buddy of his. He lives right by the water, and come down to me when we arrive in country.

9:54 Prosecutors Engh: - Does the other anything about where to go?

9:54 Skipper: - No, they just disappeared. It was just me and the sailor again.

9:55 Skipper: - We were about 3 km from Utvika. We drive down the camp.

9:56 Skipper - I thought the other two from PST to come. We were told that we would come to the Storøya. The boat was stuck, so we had to get it out using a tractor.

9:57 Skipper: - On Storøya there were lots of police and ambulances. We saw that the police went to the island in civilian boats. We added the Storøya.

9:57 Skipper: - There was a bet where the leader, who said that they had taken Breivik.

9:58 Skipper: - We filled up the boat with paramedics and doctors, and drove out to Utøya. It was completely silent. But when we arrived, nothing was resolved. We were not secured.

9:58 Skipper - I thought the first thing I would do was to check Monica.

10:00 Skipper: - When the situation was safe, I went over to Monica and Trond Berntsen, who was lying on the ground.

10:01 Skipper: - It was decided that we would run a lot of people over. We drove them to Storøya, probably 50 pieces. Drove out with divers. We ran the search around the island.

10:01 Skipper: - That we held on to until 3-4 at night.

10:01 Skipper: - My daughter came Sundvollen, eventually.

10:02 Prosecutors Engh: - If we go back a little. You talk about killing you off about the house. Do you see how far away he is when he shoots Berntsen?

10:02 Skipper: - He shot Trond Berntsen in the back, from less than one meter range.

10:02 Prosecutors Engh: - This security on the island? Where people are checked?

10:03 Skipper: - Everything is controlled in the country side. All are checked in there. I do not know how thoroughly it is done.

10:03 Skipper: - There may be other boats. NPA has also a boat. If people come in private boats, they know that it is a closed event.

10:04 Prosecutors Engh: - How many others are there who work there like you?

10:04 Skipper: - That's us on the boat, cook and guards.

10:05 Prosecutors Engh: - You said that you and Monica had talked about Utøya was a suitable target for hostage-taking. If you had talked a lot about it?

10:05 Skipper: - We were not very worried. But there are so many people and various nations of the tenant.

10:07 Prosecutors Engh: - You're both offended and left. There are not many survivors as witnesses in this case, you can say something about how it has been like family to you later?

10:08 Skipper: - It has been very tough. Me and my daughters at 11 and 18 have lost the dearest thing we had. But fortunately, has taken us everyday, and the girls have school and friends.

10:08 Skipper: - They miss her mother a lot.

10:08 Skipper: - I think about it most of the time. I think a lot of what I could have done differently. But the conclusion is that I did the right thing.

10:08 Prosecutors Engh: - Do you feel that it is better now?

10:09 Skipper: - It is probably stable.

10:09 Prosecutors Engh: - What about anger?

10:09 Skipper: - It comes and goes. It's probably common.

10:09 Prosecutors Engh: - Did you meet the defendant at Utøya afterwards?

10:09 Skipper: - I was in the main house when he was ushered right past me and into the first floor. It is possible that I threw something at him, but I do not remember.

10:10 Prosecutors Engh: - Want to say something more? Do you dread you get here?

10:10 Skipper: - No, I have looked forward to coming here. To set goals, and this was one of them.

10:10 Prosecutors are finished with their questions. Defender Lippestad have no questions.

10:11 Lawyer Frode Elgesem ask where the youngest daughter who was not on Utøya was.

10:11 Skipper: - She was at home, not far from Storøya. She was with her grandmother, who is stuck babysitting the tenant. She was supposed to come Friday and stay until Saturday.

10:11 Skipper: - Due to the bad weather was visiting her postponed until Saturday.

10:12 Lawyer Yvonne Larsen Mette questions: - When Breivik was told to wrap up their weapons. Who ordered it?

10:13 Skipper: - It was either me or Monika, I'm not sure.

10:13 Larsen: - How responded Breivik it?

10:13 Skipper: - He did it without saying anything more.

10:13 Larsen: Who talked the most with Breivik?

10:13 Skipper: - There were plenty Monica who talked the most. He nodded, and drank a lot of drinking sack.

10:14 Lawyer Larsen have more questions.

10:14 Court takes break to 10.35.

10:36 The defendant enters the courtroom 250

10:38 The court is set.

10:40 The judge said that all the images that are scheduled to appear can be broadcast outside of images from the Café building.

10:41 Now the police captain Gøran Dyvesveen from KRIPOS and the police superintendent Trond Sandsbraten and Southern Buskerud Police District to witness the forensic investigation of Utøya.
10:42 Prosecutors Holden: - You have made clear a presentation. You can start, it's possible that I come with any questions.

10:44 Pob Dyvesveen, NCIS: - Today I will show technical crime investigations carried out. What is seized, where it is seized, the results of investigations on the site and in the laboratory.
10:45 POB Dyvesveen: - investigations at the scene were made between 23 and 28. July

10:46 POB Dyvesveen: - Those who have done investigations are experienced servicemen and women.

10:48 POB Dyvesveen shows a flyfot of Utøya and country side. Will show the vegetation and that there are many steep slopes.

10:49 POB Dyvesveen: - It is also made measurements of the island by an engineer.

10:50 POB Dyvesveen shows how Love trail around half Utøya. Number of yellow text shows how the dead were found during the identification work.

10:50 POB Dyvesveen: - Each number represents a deceased.

10:51 POB Dyvesveen: - We will show this in the supposed route followed the defendant.

10:53 POB Dyvesveen: - I will show some of the equipment the defendant had with him, it was left at the main house and what he wore.

10:53 POB Dyvesveen: - There are many strong images during the presentation.

10:54 POB Dyvesveen: - aerial shown was taken at Easter last year, so the vegetation is less than it was in July.

10:54 POB Dyvesveen: - We will look at the main house. We see an aerial photo taken 23 July. Here is MS Thorbjorn.

10:55 POB Dyvesveen: - We believe it is a car on the back of the house. It belongs on the island and on the truck, we see there is a suitcase.

10:56 POB Dyvesveen: - Here we see a protective vest and bag. Protective vest has a police badge attached.

10:56 The defendant did not vest in him when he was arrested.

10:57 POB Dyvesveen describes suitcase Breivik brought to the island.

10:59 In case there were several magazines, a shotgun cartridge belt with 25 bullets. Shotgun was not the island, but was left in the car on land

11:00 POB Dyvesveen: - In addition, there were three chocolates and more handcuffs strips. There is also a cover of a smoke grenade. In addition, where a so-called heavy plate to provide extra protection in a bulletproof vest.

11:01 POB Dyvesveen: - The plate is marked with it to withstand hits from rifle ammo in the caliber 7.62. But it did not fit in the protected western defendant had with him.

11:02 POB Dyvesveen: - In total there were 1036 cartridges in boxes and trays.

11:03 POB Dyvesveen: - There was blood on the ten boxes. The blood on one of the boxes is identical with the blood of the defendant. There is also blood in a carrier bag.

11:03 Prosecutors Holden: - So this is blood from the defendant who had a tear in the finger.

11:05 POB Dyvesveen displays examples of calibres defendant used: A 7.62 rifle cartridge and a 9 mm Parabellum pistol cartridge.

11:06 POB Dyvesveen says that there is a type of pistol cartridges are used, while there are different brands of rifle cartridges, but with the same caliber.

11:07 POB Dyvesveen the image of the equipment they found the car on Utøya. It is such two plastic jugs with diesel. A total of just over 8 liters.

11:08 In addition, it was found some first aid equipment, a gas mask, plastic cable ties and a flashlight. In addition, it found a plastic bag with a beverage container. It was found by this island.

11:09 POB Dyvesveen: - In front of the main house were found two dead.

11:10 POB Dyvesveen shows how the dead were found in front of the house. At the end of the soccer fields next to it was found two riflehylser.

11:11 POB Dyvesveen: - We also found a cigarette box by some bushes. This is probably moved during the rescue efforts. (Shows picture of this)

11:11 POB Dyvesveen explains how smoke can work. It emits smoke for about three minutes.

11:12 POB Dyvesveen shows pictures of the storehouse. There were several panes shattered.

11:13 POB Dyvesveen say they found one dead on the so-called LO-cabins. It was also shot through the door of the cabin. It is not clear how far away the shot is fired.

11:16 POB Dyvesveen: - Outside the walls of the Café building was found from the bushes rifle.

11:17 On the trail in front of the Café building, there were three dead. These were moved during the evacuation of casualties from the Café building.

11:18 On the south side of the Café building, located campsite. The picture showing is on 23 July. The tents are laid flat on the ground, this was done to mark the tents had been searched by police.

11:19 The campsite was found four dead. Three of the quite close to the building and a cafe at the end of the tent.

11:19 POB Dyvesveen: - Now we will show pictures from inside the café building. These are strong images.

11:19 This will not be broadcast.

11:20 POB Dyvesveen: - We now display image from Lille hall first and later the Great Hall.

11:21 POB Dyvesveen explains a little about how they are working to clarify the bullet path of a projectile.

11:23 POB Dyvesveen now shows an image that shows the seven dead were found.

11:24 The picture gives a harrowing impression of what happened here.

11:24 Anders Breivik Behring supplied apparently with the picture presentation, but shows no special feelings.

11:24 POB Dyvesveen: - We also see that there is a Blood-splattered on the wall.

11:25 The pictures from the scene shows where it was found five dead. Dyvesveen says the discovery of many projectiles here.

11:26 On the floor in the middle of all the blood, there is a cell phone that is shot to pieces.

11:26 Those who were shot here lay down at the floor.

11:27 POB Dyvesveen: - In the cafe building was also found two unused cartridges. We can not say anything about how they are lost, but the magazine is replaced while the shooting took place in the building.

11:28 Prosecutors Holden: - Breivik has explained that he changed magazines in the Café building.

11:29 The court discusses what can be broadcast with respect to images from crime scenes.

11:30 POB Dyvesveen: - There are around 180 meters from the café building and out to the area of ??Love trail where it was found ten dead. There was also a further five people were shot in this area and who later died of his injuries.

11:31 POB Dyvesveen: - The dead were found on the trail. Here it was found 25 cartridge cases. Five from the gun and 20 from the rifle.

11:31 POB Dyvesveen: - Overall impression is that the dead were shot while they have been lying on the ground.

11:33 POB Dyvesveen: - Built in the woods behind Skolestua was found two dead. In the area where it was found a casing from the pistol and seven tubes from the rifle.

11:34 The images appear from the outside of Skolestua. Here it was found two bushes outside, inside the house were found two projectiles. The reconstruction of bullet path shows that the defendant has shot down from the outside.

11:34 Inside Skolestua hid it in 47 people. None of these were injured by gunshots.

11:36 There is now global view from the boat "Reiulf" lay. The boat was used to escape from Utøya. It sank after the crossing, but was later raised by the police and investigated.

11:36 POB Dyvesveen: - We see that there are bullet holes in the boat. It is registered in the projectile hits the stern. There are six terms found within a small area on the side of the boat.

11:38 The direction of the shots are sent from is weak from top to bottom. The four shots have hit close, and all went through the hull of the boat.

11:39 POB Dyvesveen: - All six hits come from the rifle.

11:40 Aid lawyers do not want it to show pictures from the scene at Pride Mountain and Bolsheviks. The reason for this is that there are identifiable clothing that is visible in the picture.

11:41 POB Dyvesveen: - Here we see Bolsheviks and Proud Bergen as places are called. The image is now taken from the water. On the rocks here were found eight dead.

11:41 The next pictures are not broadcast.

11:42 The images show blood and clothing.

11:43 POB Dyvesveen: - I assume that these clothes come from people who undressed for swimming.

11:44 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - We now see a picture of the pump body taken from the sea.

11:44 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - In this area there were 14 who died. It was found 37 tubes in the area. It was also found two unused cartridges from the gun.

11:45 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - The dead lay between the pump house and water.

11:46 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS, now runs through the technical findings of Sydspissen.

11:47 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: Far in the thicket by Sydspissen there were six dead.

11:47 Editor's note: It is at this location TV helicopter captured the image of Breivik while the massacre took place.

11:48 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - In this area, it was found 17 tubes from the rifle. In the water it was found two additional sockets.

11:49 It is now displayed image of the place where the six were killed. There are clothes on the ground, but this is from people who swam from the island.

11:49 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - Shots direction shows a shot across the water as well. We also see images of cartridge cases where the deceased lay.

11:50 It is time to break 12.50. After the break should be about the evidence surrounding the arrest of the accused.

11:51 The court is adjourned. We are back again at 12:20.

12:38 The court is again in a barely fifteen minutes. Then proceed Police Superintendent Mr. Dyvesveen from KRIPOS its evidence presentation. After the break, it is the technical evidence about the arrest of Breivik which will be presented.

12:53 The defendant enters the courtroom 250 He briefly consult with his defense Geir Lippestad before he gets locked up handcuffs.

12:53 The court is set.

12:54 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen from the NCIS continues his presentation. It should be about the place Breivik was arrested and what he wore and carried with him then.

12:55 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - We are back at the area behind the School House. Around 70-80 meters behind Breivik was arrested. This spot was shown me from the effort Gåsbakk leader who participated in the arrest.

12:56 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - The defendant was handcuffed and equipment he was wearing was taken to the main house where he was taken afterwards. Some of the equipment was also left on site.

12:56 Police have dressed up a doll with clothes and equipment Breivik was wearing when he was arrested.

12:57 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - He had an Ipod. On the right thigh, he had a gun in the holster. He also had a police-like trousers.

12:58 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - Also on the back, he was marked POLICE. He also had a drinking bag on his back.

12:58 On the back of the boots had accused spikes.

12:59 The gun, a Glock 9 mm Parabellum caliber, was attached a laser sight.

12:59 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - The defendant was arrested on gun was empty, and the back piece was in the back position, which showed that the gun was empty.

13:00 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - The rifle was fitted a rødpunktsikte, riflescope. It also had a bayonet attached fore.

13:01 Reference image of the West defendant was wearing. The picture was taken in the main house after his arrest. He was wearing six rifle magazines, pistol magazines, two long and one short magazine.

13:02 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - He had a drinking bag on his back. It was a little liquid left in it.

13:03 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - On the scene were also found two credit cards, driver's license. In addition, he had on two flexi card (bus card ed. Note)

13:04 The jersey defendant was wearing, a so-called compression vest for training, were colored so that the logo was not visible. It was also fitted false police brands that were attached with Velcro.

13:05 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - He had an ID proof fastened around the neck. This is not like a genuine police evidence appears.

13:05 In the left pocket of his pants had accused 5,600 million in cash.

13:06 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - In the sole of the heel of the shoes were put into a steel spike on each. Spikes are drilled out and is really a tool for drilling in wood.

13:07 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - The defendant also had a medallion in his pocket and a necklace with a medallion around his neck.

13:08 (Editor): The symbol on the medallions are the same that graced the cover of the manifesto accused uploaded on the internet before the terrorist attacks.

13:09 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - We have not found all the shells. Since it has been shot by the water is the sleeves around the water. It has secured what was found. It is also used metal detector and made a finsøk over the island.

13:09 50 officials of UP participated in are increased, along with divers from the Fire Department who searched the water around.

13:10 It is found 92 cartridge cases from the Glock gun on the island. 374 were unused.

13:11 It is found 97 cartridge cases to the rifle. 765 of cartridges were unused.

13:11 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - Most of the shots are fired at those who were killed were fired in a relatively short distance.

13:12 Dyvesveen explains that it is difficult to tell whether a shot is fired in one way or 50 feet away. Is it closer to being the example. powder slurry on skin and clothing on the person being fired at.

13:12 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS is finished with his presentation.

13:13 Defender Geir Lippestad want to know more about what was in the two pitchers defendant brought to the island.

13:13 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - It was diesel or light fuel oil in the cans.

13:14 Lippestad: How would you describe the equipment he brought to the island on the basis that he has said he would kill as many as possible? Was it adequate for the goal he had?

13:14 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - Yes. That's it.

13:15 Prosecutors Engh, and one of them, we see that some of the dead on top of each other. Have they been moved?

13:16 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - It was so when we as crime scene investigators arrived at the site. But we have been informed that some may have been moved during the rescue efforts.

13:16 Lawyer Yvonne Larsen Mette questions on behalf of some of the survivors from those who were killed on Love trail.

13:17 Larsen asked what kind of weapon was used during the murders of Love trail.

13:18 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - We found the empty cartridges from both weapons.

13:19 Mette Yvonne Larsen: How many were killed by the slope of Love trail?

13:20 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen, KRIPOS: - There were five who were killed there. The bushes are found there, but we can not say for sure where he stood when he fired the shots.

13:21 Mette Larsen Yvonne wants to know about those who were killed at the pump house was, or was when they were killed.

13:21 This can not the police officer responding to detail.

13:23 Lawyer Siv Hallgren want to know why the Blood-splattered on some of the images. Dyvesveen explains that it is not talking about big drops, but less as the bullet goes out.

13:25 Lawyer Frode Elgesem questions about the search for empty cartridges out of the dock. Dyvesveen explains that it was mainly found empty cartridges when they searched for bodies in the water.

13:26 Police Superintendent Dyvesveen from KRIPOS finish his explanation. Now is the police captain Morten Støen from the NCIS to talk about the ammunition and weapons defendants had with him.
13:27 Prosecutors Svein Holden: - Can you tell me what you working on?

13:28 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: I have worked on weapons technical department for seven years.

13:29 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - I will talk about the ammunition that was used and found the Utøya and a little about the damage it inflicts.

13:30 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - Glock 34-9mm Parabellum pistol has. It's the same caliber as the military and police use in their weapons. The magazine of the gun can hold 17 shots, but some magazines may be larger.

13:30 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - When this gun was handed over to us the magazine was empty. The weapon has two original aims. A too and rear sights. This gun was fitted with a laser sight.

13:31 Laser sight works by a green laser beam hit the target so that you do not have to use the original defendants.

13:31 Prosecutors Holden: Is it common to use such a view?

13:31 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - Yes, the police and defense is the increasingly common.

13:32 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - The gun is engraved runes, Mjølnir or Tors Hammer.

13:33 The other weapon that was used was a Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle.

13:33 Weapon projectiles has a speed of over 800 meters per second.

13:33 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - This is the same caliber as the military uses in their new weapons, but a civilian version of it.

13:34 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - There were nine bullets in the gun when we got it handed to the investigation. The rifle was fitted a reflector sight.

13:35 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - In addition, there was mounted a knife / bayonet mount on the chimney of the weapon. It was also fitted a green laser pointer at the front of the weapon, just as the gun.

13:36 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - Again, it was written in letters. The word GUNGNIR, or Odin's spear, was written with ink on the final piece of the weapon.

13:36 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - Beyond what I have shown now, so the weapon is not modified after manufacture.

13:38 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - It is not customary to put the laser pointer in such a rifle. One must see the laser dot to make it work. I am unsure of this.

13:38 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - It is seized six gun magazines, six of them can hold 33 bullets, while two magazines hold 17

13:39 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - It is seized ten magazines for the rifle. A total of 104 cartridges of the type 223 Remington.

13:40 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - The reservoirs are labeled with different numbers, but this is said to have indicated what type of ammunition they contained.

13:40 Police Superintendent Morten Støen shows an overview of what kind of ammunition that were found.

13:41 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - A total of 374 cartridges seized to Glock gun. Most were in boxes that were in plastic box.

13:42 Støen explains that the ammunition used is conventional munitions that can be purchased in stores.

13:42 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - I have heard that there has been speculation about another, but this is what we have found.

13:43 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - In the car on the country since the defendant had a shotgun that fits the shot-cartridges that were found in the box on the island. But none of these were used.

13:44 Police Superintendent Morten Støen explains further about the types of ammunition used and what kind of damage the different bullets can cause.

13:45 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: Have found seven different types of rifle ammunition, but only five of these types are identified using the Utøya.

13:47 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - It is secured 64 cartridges that were lead tip. When this kind of hit the tissues it will explode and cause major damage.

13:49 Støen shows pictures of how the bullets appear after hitting the target.

13:50 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - It was also found Serbian made ammunition. So-called Prvi Partizan.

13:51 Criminal Police have investigated 171 cartridges of so-called hollow point ammunition. It is found that this ammunition is something added.

13:53 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - It was also found Swedish manufactured ammunition.

13:53 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - The last two ammunition types we have found we can not find that has been used. They were found in the plastic bag.

13:57 Police Superintendent Morten Støen finish talking about the ammunition.

13:58 Støen explain now how cartridge cases are special tracks when it is fired.

14:00 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - On the cartridge from the ammunition used in the gun, we can see the tracks that are fired from the Glock gun that was used.

14:01 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - We have seen a particular track on shells from gun ammunition. This shows that the same metal edge all the cases have been taken.

14:01 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - On the basis of these clues, we can conclude that all the 200 shells we have found is fired from the Glock gun.

14:03 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - We also see traces of shells from the rifle. Also here is the track that is set back from the rifle. Of 189 tubes, 184 fired from this weapon. There is nothing to suggest otherwise.

14:05 Breivik looks down at the table and seemingly trying not to smile, while the weapons technician NCIS talking about the bullets.

14:08 Støen talking about dangerous public by the use of those weapons defendants took advantage of the Utøya.

14:10 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: In order that the ball should have damage potential of a person must achieve a speed of 56 km / h to penetrate the skin.

14:10 Defence Research Establishment (FFI) has assisted NCIS with test shots and calculation of the damage potential of the projectile.

14:11 A 9 mm Glock-projectile can be dangerous up to 1700 meters.

14:13 Ruger rifle 5.56 projectile has a velocity of 847 m / s It is dangerous up to 1800 meters. It then has a speed of 86 km / h Such a projectile can be harmful over 2000 meters distance.

14:14 Prosecutors ask Lippestad crime technician Støen on how to adjust the laser sights on the gun, so the defendant had mounted on the Glock gun.

14:14 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - You have to set it by aiming at targets. You have to shoot to make it.

14:15 Lawyer Yvonne Larsen Mette questions on behalf of one of the survivors of ammunition.

14:15 Larsen: - Are the rumors that the ammo is modified disproved?

14:16 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - We have not found anything to suggest that there is something else. We have not found a modified ammunition. It's hunting ammunition can be bought in stores.

14:17 Larsen: - Can you say something about why it's used different types of the two calibres?

14:17 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - I have done some thinking about it but will not speculate on that. The defendant must have said something about the questioning.

14:19 Lawyer Frode Elgesem asks how the magazines were loaded with ammunition.

14:20 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - The big gun magazines compartment 31 cartridges, but in questioning defendants testified that they filled with 28 cartridges. This may be sensible to avoid malfunction.

14:21 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - It is fired 176 shots with a rifle. We can not see that it is made by filling the reservoirs.

14:22 Judge Arntzen have any questions about the possibilities you have to aim and hit targets on land from the island.

14:23 Police Superintendent Morten Støen, NCIS: - It is hard to hit with the gun, but with the rifle, it is entirely possible.

14:24 There are no more questions and Støen finish his explanation. Right now takes 20 minute break to 14.45. Then Secretary Commissioner talk about how ministries are affected by 22 July-attack.

14:45 Proceedings continue. The final witness is Ingelin Killengreen. She will talk about how ministries are affected by the terrorist attack on 22 July.
14:46 Ingelin who is a former police director in 2011 was appointed secretary in the Ministry of Government Administration and Church Affairs.

14:47 Prosecutors Engh: - The reason that the witness here today is that she will talk about how the affected ministries were not able to be in normal operation for a period after the terrorist attack.

14:48 Killengreen's ministry is responsible for working conditions for employees in the ministries and security.

14:50 Killengreen explains what the ministry employees were killed in the work of the ministries.

14:51 Killengreen: Hanne Ekroll Løvlie born in 1981, was located outside the entrance to the high-rise building when the bomb went off. An engaged employee. Killengreen says.

14:53 Hanne Marie Orvik Endresen, born in 1950, was in the lobby on the first floor of the high-rise. She was an experienced desk duty and died instantly from the injuries she sustained.

14:53 Killengreen: - Jon Vegard Lervåg was a lawyer and chartered to the Ministry of Justice. He was at the start of high-rise building when the bomb went off. He was born in 1979.

14:54 Lawyer Siv Hallgren: It is also that we take the random passers-by were killed.

14:54 Tove Knutsen Åshill was employed as executive secretary at the Federal Office of Electricity and IT-related. She was on her way home from work when the bomb hit.

14:55 Kai Hauge: He was educated at BI. He ran a restaurant called Blue prescription. He was a caring and kind man. A person who was easy to love, says lawyer Frode Elgesem.

14:56 Hauge was in Grubbegaten at the entrance of high-rise building hovedinngsang, he died instantly from the injuries he sustained.

14:56 Kjersti Berg Sand was an employee of the Justice Department and was in the reception area when the bomb went off.

14:58 Ida Marie Hill was a lawyer at work in the Ministry of Justice. She was just at the entrance when the bomb went off.

14:58 Annelise Holter, born in 1959, was in the reception area on the first floor of the high-rise building when the bomb went off. She died instantly from his injuries.

14:58 Killengreen: - Many people have been unsafe for the bomb, whether they were at work or on holiday when the bomb went off.

14:59 Killengreen says now about the problems the terrorist attacks caused the operation of the ministries.

15:00 Killengreen: - We have had to make a priority of the issues we were working with. We had to work from mobile phones and we had great difficulty in finding replacement facilities.

15:00 Killengreen: - My department moved into the nearest hotel and went to work.

15:01 Killengreen: - We were responsible for finding temporary space for ministries. We have mostly worked with since.

15:02 Killengreen: - We were both surprisingly fast systems going again after a short time, but it was due to hard work.

15:03 Killengreen: - It is difficult to find suitable premises. It's supposed to be requirements for high security.

15:03 Killengreen: - We were able, despite the extreme situation, the ministers and others were in secure premises a couple of days afterwards. But it is clear that many solutions were challenging. The main point was that we prioritized what was strictly necessary.

15:04 Prosecutors Engh: How has it affected the exercise of dept?

15:04 Killengreen: - Many people will probably say that the essentials were taken care of. Getting the budget from such. It was lost, but because one priority.

15:05 Killengreen: - There have been some delays on work in the ministries.

15:06 Killengreen: - Some have a high sickness absence, many require special attention. We use the time to take care of each other.

15:06 Prosecutors Engh: Are there any departments that are affected harder than others?

15:07 Killengreen: - Some were harder affected by others. Even those who did not work directly affected by the bomb. The ministries are affected by this.

15:07 Killengreen: - There are several in my department who have lost children Utøya. So the ministry structure is characterized by what has happened.

15:08 Killengreen: - occupational health service in my ministry has taken comprehensive service for all. There are special offers to those who need it.

15:09 Killengreen - I never thought it would be as good as it has done with this situation. But when it first occurred, I am impressed with the commitment that was shown to get things to work.

15:10 Prosecutors Engh: Those who are responsible for the security of the ministries have been strongly affected?

15:11 Killengreen: - Yes, they lost the close colleagues. It was the duty crews were at work when this happened. They were, for example, the monitoring center, so it is clear that they are affected by thoughts of you could do something different.

15:12 Killengreen: - Everyone has the idea if we could have done something different. For we know you know someone who is dead or has been damaged.

15:14 Killengreen: - We are still not finished with all the security work. There is still much to be done on the building regulations of the Ministry of Finance. It offers substantial cost for extra patrol. We have a logistics that are completely different than before.

15:14 Killengreen: - We do not yet know how much a new interim government will cost, but it is estimated may be up to 10 billion.

15:15 Killengreen: - The psychosocial consequences of the staff is still very large for many.

15:16 Killengreen - This also applies to persons who were not present when the attack happened.

15:17 Defender Vibeke Hein Bæra ask Killengreen the concerns were about safety in the government quarter prior to 22 July.

15:17 Killengreen - I had recently started, but had been, for example, the monitoring center and listened to the challenges they had there.

15:18 Killengreen: - After 22.7 has a team of experts has gone through the security of the remaining facilities in use today.

15:19 Hein Bæra: - Has it been considered to have a direct link with video monitoring center between ministries and the police?

15:19 Killengreen - I do not know that there have been plans for this.

15:20 Lawyer Yvonne Mette Larsen raises questions about why it is still possible to drive past the Parliament, for example.

15:21 Killengreen - I can not answer that since it is not my area of ??responsibility.

15:21 Larsen: What was done to block traffic in Grubbegaten before 22.7?

15:21 Killengreen: - The work was begun and it should be completed in August 2011.

15:22 Killengreen: - The proposal to close Grubbegaten was a report that was delivered in 2004 from the National Police Directorate. I was manager there. We could see that it took a long processing time and the work was not initiated until 2011 after a bidding process.

15:23 Larsen: - Is the security improved in general now?

15:23 Killengreen - I think many feel that security is higher. It's tragic that something must happen before you get attention to a security issue.

15:24 Killengreen is now complete and the court is adjourned for the day.

15:25 Proceedings will start again tomorrow at 9 tomorrow Friday.

15:27 Friday starts just medications Torleiv Ole Rognum the autopsy reports of the deceased Utøya.

15:28 The time will be 16 press conference in Courtroom 250 with prosecutors, defenders and aid lawyers. It is sent directly here on tv2.no

» » » » [Breivik Report :: TV2.NO]

No comments:

FLEUR-DE-LIS HUMINT :: F(x) Population Growth x F(x) Declining Resources = F(x) Resource Wars

KaffirLilyRiddle: F(x)population x F(x)consumption = END:CIV
Human Farming: Story of Your Enslavement (13:10)
Unified Quest is the Army Chief of Staff's future study plan designed to examine issues critical to current and future force development... - as the world population grows, increased global competition for affordable finite resources, notably energy and rare earth materials, could fuel regional conflict. - water is the new oil. scarcity will confront regions at an accelerated pace in this decade.
US Army: Population vs. Resource Scarcity Study Plan
Human Farming Management: Fake Left v. Right (02:09)
ARMY STRATEGY FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: Office of Dep. Asst. of the Army Environment, Safety and Occupational Health: Richard Murphy, Asst for Sustainability, 24 October 2006
2006: US Army Strategy for Environment
CIA & Pentagon: Overpopulation & Resource Wars [01] [02]
Peak NNR: Scarcity: Humanity’s Last Chapter: A Comprehensive Analysis of Nonrenewable Natural Resource (NNR) Scarcity’s Consequences, by Chris Clugston
Peak Non-Renewable Resources = END:CIV Scarcity Future
Race 2 Save Planet :: END:CIV Resist of Die (01:42) [Full]

:: Fair Use Notice ::

FAIR USE NOTICE: The Norway v. Breivik blog contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to provide information for research and educational purposes, and advance understanding for the EcoFeminist vs. Breivik: Beyond Left and Right Wing: From an ecological perspective, all human economics and politics are irrelevant’ Argument. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. Copyright owners who object to the fair use of their copyright news reports, may submit their objections to Norway v. Breivik Blog at: [EcoFeminist]