Note to Readers:

Please Note: The editor of White Refugee blog is a member of the Ecology of Peace culture.

Summary of Ecology of Peace Radical Honoursty Factual Reality Problem Solving: Poverty, slavery, unemployment, food shortages, food inflation, cost of living increases, urban sprawl, traffic jams, toxic waste, pollution, peak oil, peak water, peak food, peak population, species extinction, loss of biodiversity, peak resources, racial, religious, class, gender resource war conflict, militarized police, psycho-social and cultural conformity pressures on free speech, etc; inter-cultural conflict; legal, political and corporate corruption, etc; are some of the socio-cultural and psycho-political consequences of overpopulation & consumption collision with declining resources.

Ecology of Peace RH factual reality: 1. Earth is not flat; 2. Resources are finite; 3. When humans breed or consume above ecological carrying capacity limits, it results in resource conflict; 4. If individuals, families, tribes, races, religions, and/or nations want to reduce class, racial and/or religious local, national and international resource war conflict; they should cooperate & sign their responsible freedom oaths; to implement Ecology of Peace Scientific and Cultural Law as international law; to require all citizens of all races, religions and nations to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits.

EoP v WiP NWO negotiations are updated at EoP MILED Clerk.

Monday, August 13, 2012

02 July 2012: KT: Anders Breivik Letter to Radical Honoursty EcoFeminist



02 July 2012: KT: Anders Breivik Letter to Radical Honoursty EcoFeminist



Andrea Muhrrteyn | Norway v. Breivik | 13 August 2012



Anders Behring Breivik
Postboks 150
1332 Osteras
Norway

Oslo/Baerum, 02.07.12, letter #1

Dear Sister Lara! :-)

I hope you are all right!:) Thank you so much for your support and the very nice and inspiring letter! I really appreciate it.

I received your letter and have followed your blog (indirectly) for quite some time now. I am also familiar with all your hard work and efforts to assist me. I first heard about you when you offered to stand trial and go out in flames with me. Thank you for this moral support. It was perhaps the most spectacular and also quite romantic way to show support (smiley), thats for sure, and I truly do appreciate it. If it came down to it, it would be an honour to have you at my side. I also heard about your letter and email campaigns. They have played a part in the national discourse here and the media have observed it with interest. I cant say for sure how much of an impact it has played, the only thing for sure is that it has made an impact!;)


Oslo/Baerum, 02.07.12, letter #1

Dear Sister Lara! :-)

I hope you are all right!:) Thank you so much for your support and the very nice and inspiring letter! I really appreciate it.

I received your letter and have followed your blog (indirectly) for quite some time now. I am also familiar with all your hard work and efforts to assist me. I first heard about you when you offered to stand trial and go out in flames with me. Thank you for this moral support. It was perhaps the most spectacular and also quite romantic way to show support (smiley), thats for sure, and I truly do appreciate it. If it came down to it, it would be an honour to have you at my side. I also heard about your letter and email campaigns. They have played a part in the national discourse here and the media have observed it with interest. I cant say for sure how much of an impact it has played, the only thing for sure is that it has made an impact!;)

As for your blog, as far as I know it is the most visited blog of all 15 or more that is covering the case. And I know that most media companies in Norway and probably in several countries are checking out your blog for updates regularly!;) Hey just so you know, Lara, I often told my lawyer to check out your blog regularly for updates at court!:) I cant describe how much I appreciate your efforts, Lara, and I do hope that you are willing to continue to support me and the cause. Your support means alot to me! Also, the South African boer/Afrikaaner struggle is also very important for militant nationalists in Europe. What did you think about my South African coverage, description of the problems, in the compendium? I hope I didn't make too many mistakes in describing it? :P

I do have a few questions and comments for you regarding your letter, but my thought was to try and to get somewhat ajour and get back to you on that soon. Also, I wanted to ask you if you would accept information from me regarding 22/7, not yet revealed by the media (well and issues even they themselves do not know about) for publication on your blog, after you review and approve it ofc. Btw, I hope that the content of this letter doesnt scare you or freak you out in any way (smiley) Lara, you are free to forward anything in this letter as you see fit, if you want to, as I trust your judgement. As for the misconceptions in the media, there are too many to comment on, but I will emphasize a couple of important points.

As for the first part of the operation, the media generally describes it as an attack against "a goverment building" or against "goverment buildings." However, the truth of the matter is that these were not just any "goverment buildings" .... A total of 7 Goverment Ministries were completely destroyed. Here is the introduction to the description to this part of the operation:

» » » » [Read Further]

No comments:

FLEUR-DE-LIS HUMINT :: F(x) Population Growth x F(x) Declining Resources = F(x) Resource Wars

KaffirLilyRiddle: F(x)population x F(x)consumption = END:CIV
Human Farming: Story of Your Enslavement (13:10)
Unified Quest is the Army Chief of Staff's future study plan designed to examine issues critical to current and future force development... - as the world population grows, increased global competition for affordable finite resources, notably energy and rare earth materials, could fuel regional conflict. - water is the new oil. scarcity will confront regions at an accelerated pace in this decade.
US Army: Population vs. Resource Scarcity Study Plan
Human Farming Management: Fake Left v. Right (02:09)
ARMY STRATEGY FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: Office of Dep. Asst. of the Army Environment, Safety and Occupational Health: Richard Murphy, Asst for Sustainability, 24 October 2006
2006: US Army Strategy for Environment
CIA & Pentagon: Overpopulation & Resource Wars [01] [02]
Peak NNR: Scarcity: Humanity’s Last Chapter: A Comprehensive Analysis of Nonrenewable Natural Resource (NNR) Scarcity’s Consequences, by Chris Clugston
Peak Non-Renewable Resources = END:CIV Scarcity Future
Race 2 Save Planet :: END:CIV Resist of Die (01:42) [Full]

:: Fair Use Notice ::

FAIR USE NOTICE: The Norway v. Breivik blog contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to provide information for research and educational purposes, and advance understanding for the EcoFeminist vs. Breivik: Beyond Left and Right Wing: From an ecological perspective, all human economics and politics are irrelevant’ Argument. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. Copyright owners who object to the fair use of their copyright news reports, may submit their objections to Norway v. Breivik Blog at: [EcoFeminist]